What the clients said
Enjoyed working with Gerrie. He really understands digital transformation. It was really inspiring to have him challenge some of our long-standing beliefs.
Unlike most digital strategists, Gerrie doesn’t stop when the ideation work is done. He knows how to translate ideas and opportunities into a concrete transformation roadmap. So be prepared when you start working with Gerrie: you might actually do things differently afterwards 😉
Strategy for a Digital World
I should no longer call it ‘Digital Strategy’, really. It should be ‘Strategy for a Digital World’. What do companies and organisations have to do to stay relevant in these digital times?
That’s where I try to help out. As a proud generalist, I help digging into an organisation’s challenges & look for solutions together. Sometimes these are digital, something they’re not.
How do I work?
Every process is bespoke. But aspects that seem to benefit most projects are:
1. What are fundamental certainties
- What is the purpose of the organisation?
- Who is the user and what are their needs/motivations?
2. What is the impact of technology
- Which technologies have the most impact on the product/business model,…?
- What are the underlying drivers and peculiarities of these technologies??
- Sometimes that’s a communication strategy.
- Sometimes this leads to a new project, a new positioning or even a new business model.
- Sometimes we end up with very pragmatic things, like a new way to run an editorial meeting or a description of a new skill set.